Dansk Erhvervsvurdering A/S carries out survey reports for the Danish Courts and other parties.
This is the procedure:
- The court nominates us to carry out the assignment
- We go through the survey theme (questionnaire) and may request further information and documentation
- We select the best suited survey expert for this particular case
- We forward the name of the expert for approval by the Court and the involved parties.
- The parties approves the survey expert
- We invite for a survey meeting with app. 2 weeks notice
- At the meeting start we by going through the survey theme with the involved parties, to assure that there is no doubt on how the questions shall be understood.
- After the survey meeting we send a resume to the involved parties, where they have the possibility to come with objections.
- We make the survey report
- The survey report is sent to the involved parties and the court together with a suggestion for a fee
- The survey report can be used in the Courts further work without adjustments.